Google Play Store APK Free Download for Android Mobile is the basic need of every single Android Mobile device today because apps are essential for any Phone and Play store is the heaven for apps you needed so download latest play store version for your mobile device and enjoy the new apps and features of your Phone.
In new Android devices Play store is the must thing to have but still, if you need the latest updated version of the app we will provide you that don,t worry.
- 1 Google Play Store APK Free Download for Android Mobile
- 2 How to Install Google Play Store
- 3 How to Update Google Play Store
- 4 ChangeLog
- 5 Play store Updates
- 6 Share this:
Google Play Store APK Free Download for Android Mobile
The Google Play Store is the center and home page for apps designed to run on Android devices. When you start your Android device for the first time, you need to perform some basic steps to get it ready. One of them is to sign in to Google with a Google Account. This particular account will also activate the so-called Play Store. If you don’t sign in to your Google Account correctly, you won’t be able to use this app in the future.
Be sure to do this the first time you start your Android device. Once the device is ready, you can launch or open the device to browse many of Android’s apps. Using this app is very simple because Google designed and prepared specific tags to handle this problem.
Those very popular applications are grouped into the most popular tabs so they can be easily found immediately. At the same time, there is a specific tab for those apps that have the most downloads. In short, once you enter the interface of this application, you can easily find any type of application.
One benefit is that these applications are fairly fair with free apps and apps that only need to pay to download them. There are also some apps that can be downloaded for free through the purchase and payment options to get more after installation and trial.
Some applications are also available as trials, so you must purchase an official license for a specific period of time to continue using these applications. At the same time, there are some apps with too many ads, and unlocking the Pro version or the simple ad-free version will make better use of the app.
The interface is always updated from time to time. Users who have used Android since the early days of Android will understand that the interface has been changed in various forms. The latest look is very intuitive. It provides a very comfortable display when searching for the required and required applications before downloading. Basically, a very attractive and easy-to-use user interface with its menus and tags will help Android users find and download the applications they need for specific purposes and functions within the device.
How to Install Google Play Store
When Android users purchase a smartphone using this operating system, they usually find the Google Play Store in the menu list. This built-in application allows users to install and run another application provided by the store. Unfortunately, for one of the reasons, including software corruption, the application may no longer be available. The following steps provide another way to install it using an APK file.
- Prepare the file manager application. This app is usually available on your smartphone. However, if for some reason the application is not available, simply download the File Explorer application. Go to the download folder on the file manager application. Find the APK file you just downloaded. By default, this folder is usually located in internal storage. If it is set as the default download folder, it may go to external storage.
- Just click on the file to run the APK file. A pop-up warning will appear as soon as the file is clicked. The system attempts to warn the user that an application from an unknown source has been activated. Don’t panic because you can grant permission to activate APK files by clicking the Enable icon. Another way is to enter the settings. Choose security and enable unknown sources. At this rate, the APK file will start running.
- You will need to wait until the installation is complete. In general, the Google Play app requires only a small size. Once the installation is complete, you can run the application right away. Although the application is installed, it is highly recommended to disable the unknown source installation. It will prevent other unnecessary applications from being installed in the background. Go to the Settings menu and select Security to disable it.
How to Update Google Play Store
In most cases, you may not realize that your Google Play store has been updated. Since this application is a pre-installed application, this happens and it authorizes itself to update without your permission. However, there is a flaw that prevents this application from updating itself. In this case, you need to update this app with an APK file. If you are not running the latest updates, you may not be able to enjoy the latest features.
- The first step is to check the version of the Play Store installed on your device. If the version has been updated, you will need to download the APK file to get the latest updates.
- The next step is to find the APK file on the file manager. The file manager application should already be available on your smartphone. If not, just download the File Explorer application. Once you find the APK file, run it by clicking on it.
- A warning flag may pop up when this file is activated. This warning tells you that you are trying to install an application from an unknown source. Just enable permissions to continue the update process. After you grant permission, the APK file will update the app.
- Bug fixes
Play store Updates
The Google Play Store is updated frequently, which is good news. The bad news is that it can take weeks, or for some people, even longer to get the latest iterations. The basic functionality will never change, so the card is not that bad on the old version. However, we understand the urge to get the latest and best versions on your device.
1. Check your current version
The first thing you have to do is to check that you have to make sure to download the latest version of the Google Play Store.
This can be done in the following ways:
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Open the settings.
- Scroll to the bottom. You’ll find the “Play Store version” there.
This is important because you don’t want to accidentally install the old version of Google Play. You also need to make sure you download a version that is compatible with your phone. This shouldn’t be a problem unless you swing some old versions of Android like 2.3 Gingerbread – if that’s the case, it might be time to change your phone!
2. Download Google Play Store via an APK
This is a very self-evident step. The Google Play Store offers the same APK format as any other Android app. You can download APKs from websites, technology blogs and trusted people in forums or elsewhere. However, for now, APKMirror may be the best choice for your trusted Google Play Store APK. Here’s a short tutorial to download the Play Store app:
- Head to this link by clicking here.
- Find the version of the Play Store you want. If you want a newer version, reference your current version and see if a new one is available.
- Download the app by following the website’s instructions.
There are other places where you recently uploaded the Play Store APK. However, APKMirror is only the easiest way, and it is also a method that people generally trust. You should have no problem getting it from there.
3. Deal with security permissions
The “Unknown sources” setting has become part of Android. When disabled, it prevents users (and other apps) from installing apps from anywhere outside the Google Play store. Android Oreo changes this to each application permission instead of the system settings. Therefore, this has two different parts.
Before Android Oreo:
- Enter your device settings.
- Go to “Security”.
- Find the Unknown Sources option and check the box. A warning will pop up which you should definitely read. Once done, hit “OK” and this will enable you to install APKs from Unknown Sources.
If Unknown Sources isn’t in the Security settings, try finding it in the Privacy settings or Application (Apps) settings.
After Android Oreo:
- Begin installation with a file browser or through the web browser.
- Android will tell you that the app doesn’t have permission to install APKs. Click the available Settings button in that prompt.
- In the next menu, tick the box that lets that app install APKs.
- Hit the back button to return to your installation. This is a bit complicated but weighs better security, because the only app that can install third-party APKs is the permissions you just granted, not the system-wide settings in previous versions of Android.